USDA Federal Employees, Contractors, & Affiliates
If you are a USDA Federal Employee, Contractor, or Affiliate of the USDA, you must register for a USDA Internal Account.
USDA Customers - What Level of Access Do You Need?
- Visit a USDA web page that indicates a Level 1 account is necessary
- Obtain general information about the USDA or its agencies
- Participate in public surveys for a USDA agency
- Submit official business transactions via the Internet
- Enter into a contract with the USDA
- Submit forms or applications for the USDA via the Internet
Changing from Level 1 Access to Level 2 Access
If you already have a Level 1 account and require Level 2 access:
- Log into your profile
- Fill in and submit the required information
- Verify your Identity remotely by following the instructions on the “Level 2 Account Upgrade Request Confirmation” email, or visit a Local Registration Authority (LRA)